Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Memory: Red Balloons

The year that Aravis was six and Mariel was three and Cornflower was brand-new, the present scene at our house was looking pretty sparse. One of us had the bright idea to fill the living room with red balloons on Christmas morning. It only took a couple dozen balloons and (a lot) of mommy-and-daddy-wind to set it up on Christmas Eve. When the girls woke up the next morning, they thought that was the best fun ever! (Except for Cornflower, who apparently thought the best fun ever was being held in Grammy's arms while everyone played. And Grammy seemed to think holding Cornflower was the best fun ever!)

They were pretty cute.

(Some of my friends on Facebook have suggested that we write Christmas memories for our status updates this month. I thought I would use my blog for this, and link to FB, since I get longwinded sometimes.)

No comments: