Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why Shouldn't People Be Angry?

One of the most aggravating things I had to deal with as a child was the knowing glances and partially hidden smiles of grown-ups who thought my indignation over some slight was the result of being tired. I am seeing the same smirks on the faces of reporters as they attempt to brush off the 'anger' of American people frustrated with the MSM's seeming inability to report in a fair manner.

Many times, my parents and other loved adults were correct in their assessment of my anger-- I was simply being a petulant kid. But American voters are not ignorant little children to be pacified and sent to bed by the elite. It is not simply anger, people. It is indignation-- "strong displeasure at something considered unjust, offensive, insulting, or base; righteous anger". Call it what it is, please.

Being angry is not always wrong.

No comments: