Sunday, April 29, 2007

Reflecting Redemption

The girls and I have been contemplating Fa's blog post from last week, in which she talks about victory over sin being the birthright of the child of grace. She brought it right down to daily living, too. When we bring order to something, whether it be the kitchen, the garden or our thoughts, we are fighting sin, reflecting redemption. That has helped me even more than remembering kindness. Each time I need to clean something, I find myself having a mini-celebration:

Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb!
Redeemed through His excellent mercy
His child, and forever, I am!


Oh, how I want to hold onto this thought with both hands!

1 comment:

Misty said...

wow! i really like this perspective. I had never thought of it before, but really it makes perfect sense!