Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Snowflakes and Originality

I apologize for not posting for several days. Life is happening all over the place, which is a good thing; and I am not feeling terribly original, but more like a copy. Or rather, my original thoughts are not allowing themselves to morph into material appropriate for public consumption, so all I can come up with are things I am sure have been said before.

I did find a nice site for snowflake pictures. Reminds me of Snowflake Bentley. Or was it Snowshoe Bentley? Anyway, these pictures were taken with a photo-microscope. So cool. We have one of the pictures set as desktop wallpaper.

We have paper snowflakes on our dining room window. Every time we come up with a piece of paper printed on only one side that we do not need anymore, one of us cuts it into a snowflake and tapes it to the window. At night we leave the blinds open so it looks like huge white snowflakes are falling outside in the night. They are all so different.

We are in a contest to see who can find the next piece of blank-on-one-side white paper, because whosoever finds it gets to make it into a snowflake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was Snowflake Bentley. ;)