2 pounds powdered sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 sticks butter
1/2 cup milk
1 tbspn vanilla
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts, peppermint candy, etc. (optional)
1. Thoroughly blend sugar and cocoa in a large microwaveable bowl.
2. Add butter and milk to mixture. Do not stir.
3. Place bowl in microwave. Heat 3 minutes on Roast or 80% power (until butter is soft and melting.)
4. Add vanilla and nuts. Stir vigorously until well blended.
5. Pour in a greased 2 quart dish. Chill 1 hour to harden.
6. Cut into small squares.
Makes 60 one inch pieces (enough to satisfy any chocolate craving).
(Mom-Mom is Mr. Honey's grandmother.)