(Based on the Year 3 book list at Ambleside Online, and the ideas of Charlotte Mason)
1. (History) Add important figures to your time chart and show Mom.
2. (Bible) In your own words, tell about a favorite Bible character you read about and/or discussed this term.
3. (Bible) In your own words, tell about a favorite Bible event you read about and/or discussed this term.
4. (Writing) In your best penmanship, write down 2-4 lines of a poem you memorized this term.
5. (Dictation) In your best penmanship, write down a sentence that Mom will dictate to you.
6. (Composition) Describe a favorite scene or character from a Shakespeare story you read this term.
7. (Composition) Tell a story about Mowgli.
8. (Composition) Tell a story about Cis (from _Unknown to History_).
9. (Grammar) Underline the subject and circle the verb in your dictation sentence (#5).
10. (U.S. History) Describe an event in the founding of the American colonies.
11. (U.S. History) Describe a famous person from this term’s reading of _This Country of Ours_.
12. (World History) Tell a story about one of the English Kings from this term’s reading of _An Island Story_.
13. (World History) Tell about one of the inventors and his invention from this term’s reading of _Famous Inventors_.
14. (Natural History/Science) Explain the life cycle of a plant.
15. (Natural History/Science) Draw and label different kinds of fungus.
16. (Natural History/Science) Explain how spray bottles and spray cans work OR write down a recipe for making whipped cream.
17. (Arithmetic) Play the dominoes multiplication facts game with Mom.
18. (Picture Study) Describe your favorite Monet painting from the following pictures: Terrace at St. Adresse, Women in the Garden, Jean Monet on His Hobby Horse, Tulip Fields in Holland, The Waterlily Pond
19. (Drawing) Draw an original illustration from The Jungle Book.
20. (Drawing) Draw a still life of a plant in our yard.
21. (Natural History/Science) List all the inventors you can remember, and name their inventions.