Monday, April 12, 2010

A Good Day

Today was one of those days when we didn't do much of the work scheduled, but really experienced a lot.

*Mariel and Cornflower had violin lessons, while

*Aravis practiced driving with me, then

*we discussed set design, costuming, and production budgets as we drove to pick up my dad and brother, in order to

*take them downtown to a unique Indian restaurant for a delicious lunch, including

*hummus, nan, ginger-tomato soup, a wrap sandwich with eggplant (me), chai tea, smoothies, and

*admired the Indian quilts and paintings, after which we

*went all the way out of the galaxy and back at the planetarium.


(And Goggy taught Cornflower how to tease and pick at her sisters. ;o)

It was a super fun day. My brother is going home tomorrow. I'm going to miss him.

No comments: