Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ebenezer-Raising

I have another post on homeschooling mercies in my drafts, but I can't bring myself to edit and post it.  All I can say is, we are blessed!  We are so blessed.  I don't know why we are so blessed, but we are.

Pleasing colleges may not be the best measure of educational success, and I don't mean to imply that.  We didn't care about the educational establishment thought for a long time... at least until high school.  Then it got tense.

I don't know what is going to happen next, but I love watching my kids Become.  They are becoming beautiful girls, and girls with honest struggles and questions as well as virtues, and I hope we will always talk and pray together.  Lord keep me from doing anything to change that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sweetie!!
Love, Mom