Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Excellent Blogs



My friend, Tim's Mom at Bona Vita Rusticanda Est, passed this award to me and several others this week. I am supposed to give it to other bloggers, so I am taking this opportunity to list some of my current favorite blogs. In alphabetical order (the way they are listed on my Bloglines feed):



Athena in a Minivan
The Beehive
Bona Vita Rusticanda Est (Back at ya!)
The Common Room
Dewey's Treehouse
The Heart of Harmony
Higher Up And Further In
Holy Experience
La Sopa Smith
Liberty and Lily
Pockets of the Future
Spilled Laughter
Take Time To Smell The Coffee
Wittingshire

Update: Oops! I meant to include Mrs. Happy Housewife on the list! I never have been able to receive her blog on my Bloglines feed, so I make a special effort to go over and read every so often. She is in the process of moving elsewhere in cyberspace, so is not currently posting. I am looking forward to reading her posts again.

Thanks, ladies, for allowing me to peek into your thoughts. Consider yourselves awarded!

No comments: