Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!



My family's gratitude list:
  • For church family, how comforting they are when you're sad
  • I am thankful for Skittles (the cat) reminding us to stay humble
  • Eternal life
  • Piano students
  • The art museum
  • My (birthday) party
  • Essay almost finished!
  • I am thankful for Vivaldi during math
  • My awesome wife
  • Friends and family
  • School 
  • My awesome kids
  • Cornflower! (on her birthday)
  • Cornflower again :)
  • Cornflower once more :D
  • My wonderful home
  • Proper food, clothing and shelter
  • Understanding teachers
  • School (different student)
  • Preservation (Bible doctrine)
  • The right to vote
  • Skittles
  • Honest and good leaders
  • Life
  • MUSIC!
  • The opportunity to homeschool my kids
  • Health
  • Liberty
  • Grandparents
  • Music
  • The pursuit of happiness
  • Silly kitties
  • I did good at drama club
  • Activities
  • Freedom of speech
  • Music (We love music!)
  • The right to keep and bear arms
  • Weird blots that look like rosebuds
  • Jesus
  • Cotillion
  • God
  • _______ College called me!
  • The Bible
  • Clean-smelling girlies
  • Flowers
  • Cats who don't bite
  • Chocolate
  • Exams (Will wonders never cease?)
  • Indoor plumbing-- hot and cold running water
  • Tape flags
  • Our hymn-singing heritage
  • The Resurrection
  • No tobacco dependency
  • Fall weather and color
  • Warm boots
  • Homemade pie
  • Singing
  • _______ (a best friend)
  • Music
  • Cleaning supplies.  Weird, I know, but how would we clean without them?
  • The ability to give
  • Good coffee
  • Clean carpet
  • I slept in!
  • Gnocchi
  • Family
  • The freedom to homeschool
  • Paper
  • Bacon
  • Christ who paid it all
  • Technology
  • Medical care
  • Justice
  • Music (again!)
  • Second chances
  • I have a job
  • New media/real journalists

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful thankfulness!! Grammy loves you all!!! I am thankful for all five of you.