Saturday, October 06, 2007

She's Back!

And we are glad.

Together Again 2

(Thumper may be the happiest of all of us. She is just not satisfied with anyone but Triss.)

Mariel and Cornflower painted a "Welcome Home" banner this morning:

welcome

We had to wait until evening to go pick her and my parents up from the airport. The first thing I noticed when I saw her was how really long her hair is. (I'm sure it was that long when she left ten days ago, but sometimes being really close to someone causes you to not notice those things.)

After we got home we visited and looked at what Triss brought back with her.

And made towel animals.

It's a towelephant!

Lady and gentleman elephants, aren't they sweet?

towelephants

I'm just waiting from Mr. Honey to get back from his work weekend at the singing school encampment, and we will be complete again. Ahhhh. Much better.

(Triss had a lot to tell, but I'm hoping to get a little composition mileage out of her trip memories, so perhaps I'll post some things in the next week or two.)

No comments: